Author: Hubbard, L. R.
Document title: Resistive Cases Former Therapy
Document date: 1968, 23 September
Document type: Hubbard Communications Office Bulletin, Class VIII confidential
Description: Hubbard claimed that Christ was part of an implant 75 million years ago, that the Niocene Creed invented Him to "implant their way to power," and that the Christian Church still uses implanting.
Therefore we get out of the road any former “therapy”. We can rehab any moment of release in it, handle any overrun, etc.
We also do a new style Remedy B1to get old therapies spotted and run back.
The only cases which hang up are:
1. Unaudited cases (lies about grades, etc.).
2. Drug cases (who seek in processing the delusion or madness which exhilarated them on drugs).
3. Former therapy cases (in this or past lives).
4. Out of valence cases.2
5. Cases who continue to commit overts3 on Scientology.
6. Case “audited” with their ruds or grades out.4
7. Seriously physically ill cases (where the illness makes too much PTP5 in PT.
Of all these former therapy case is apt to be the roughest as any auditing session can be reactively mistaken for the “treatment”. The next roughest is the drug case as a false exteriorization often occurs on an enforced basis and may go into restim.
Old therapies include the two thousand year ago plus or minus Aescuplepian drug treatment (hillabore) which produced a convulsion and coma and in which the nut practitioner made up as a God and “visited” the patient in a “dream”. This outfit was all over the ancient world.
Also the Christian Church used (and uses) implanting (with a squirrel version of the “7”6). These gangsters were the Nicomidians from lower Egypt who were chased out for criminal practices (implanting officials). They took over the Niocene Creed before the year zero, invented Christ (who comes from the crucifixion in R6 7 75 million years ago) and implanted their way to “power”. The original Nicomidians date about 600 BC and people who were Christ date at 75 million years ago.
These were drug “therapies”, actually implants.
Implants, psychoanalysis, psychiatry, hypnotism gets all snarled up with sex as these birds would commonly (and do) stage insane sex scenes. They violate the children and wives of officials even today to produce a degrade and to make a scene so insane that the “patient” if he remembers it really thinks he is insane. And if he tries to tell anybody (or if she tries to tell her husband) it’s a prompt mess. So these “practitioners” hide their activities in this fashion.8
The basic rule in any case is reality is proportional to the amount of charge removed and so reality can be increased simply by removing charge. Those surges of the needle as well as the BDs of the TA are “charge coming off”.
Anything eventually resolves if the pc just keeps on getting charge off.
The earliest charge is the most important.9
Charge off the exact grades is the most valuable.
But ANY charge off will make it, even on former “therapies”.10
Hubbard, L. R. (1968, 23 September). Resistive Cases Former Therapy (Hubbard Communications Office Bulletin).
- Definition: Remedy B ↩
- Definition: Out of valence ↩
- Definition: overt ↩
- Ruds or grades out: Rudiments are the upsets and problems and other factors which distract the preclear and prevent the auditor from exerting complete psyhological and physical control. Grades are the lower levels of Scientology’s “Bridge to Total Freedom” which eliminate rudiments on a much expanded scale. When something is “out,” it means something is not as it should be. ↩
- Definition PTP: Present time problem. ↩
- The “7s” are a pattern of implanted “false memories” that advanced auditing purports to eradicate. ↩
- R6 is Hubbard’s name for the core of the “reactive mind.” Addressed in various ways at advanced levels. Here Hubbard is using R6 to mean the Xenu incident. According to Hubbard, Christ was part of this implant. ↩
- Hubbard accused his wife Sara Northrup of being insane. ↩
- Hubbard was obviously aware of the “sealing” aspect of hypnotism, whereby the earliest suggestions carry the most force. (Emory, C., (1998) Secret, Don’t Tell The Encyclopedia of Hypnotism.) Dianetics auditors must regress their preclears to their earliest possible memories or incidents in order to “erase” the reactive content on the material being addressed. ↩
- This document was brought into evidence in Armstrong 4. In Hana Whitfield’s declaration of 04-06-1995 she states,
In late 1968 or early 1969, on board Hubbard’s flagship, the “Royal Scotman,” I read a bulletin by Hubbard entitled “Resistive Cases Former Therapy,” dated September 23, 1968, a copy of which is appended hereto as Exhibit (C), which expanded on his “scientific research” assertion that God and Christ are electronically implanted ideas. He wrote that Christ was part of an implant 75 million years ago, that the Niocene Creed invented Him to “implant their way to power,” and that the Christian Church still uses implanting.