Scientology Discreates Us – Mission: Clear Planet 2
For the first time by the exact decoding of the numerous Scientology technologies an easily understandable nature trail (and a methodological approach) offers you to glance behind the glittering facade of Scientology and shows you in detail how dangerous this organization really is.
Part One – The Scientology-Lie Experienced (Die ScientolÃ¼ge erlebt) – is the rather unusual description of the experiences of the author during his apprenticeship and journeyman years in Scientology. It is a detailed log of the gradual enslavement and extremely painful re-liberation of a soul in the technological age, told with irony and sarcasm. By sharing his (yes, sometimes intimate) experiences the author wants to prevent his fellow man from falling prey to the Scientology manipulation techniques.
Part Two – The Scientology-Lie Decoded (Die ScientolÃ¼ge decodiert): by scratching away layer by layer the PR-paint the author exposes the globally working economic group of Scientology, who allegedly sells “life improvement techniques”, as a military-cybernetic organization and an intelligence-gathering secret service. Hubbard’s hidden conditioning techniques mold a new fighting human machine (“Kampfmensch”) – the “Homo Novis” 3 – who is used by the management along strategic networks against every enemy of Scientology. The attacks are financed from a bulging “war chest”.
The reader learns step by step that Scientology is not only unconstitutional but also represents a hidden form of political extremism. The absolute binding Scientology policies contain both selection and killing instructions. The selection rules are already used today in every Scientology organization and by any Scientologist.
By using the extreme example of “Scientology” the author shows in minute detail where our society could steer, if it continues to be dominated by amoral economic interests and intelligence-gathering and statistically-oriented management technologies. Numerous quotes from the original “scriptures” of Hubbard and carefully selected materials of Ex-Scientologists and critics – including the winner of an Oscar – support the findings and judgments of the author.
- Google translation of http://www.scientologyschafftunsab.de/: (English) ↩
- Robert Vaughn Young, working closely with Hubbard: “Hubbard literally had a plan for world conquest. He actually literally wanted to take over the world, but he had to put it in other terms. The term he came up with was “clear the planet.” This sounds like a very beneficent action: we’re going to “clear the planet” which means ‘rid it of its problems’ but really it was more of a case like a Hitler: he wants to rid the planet of vermin. The vermin are the people who are stopping him and these were basically the enemies of Scientology.” factnet, http://tinyurl.com/3suu5d9; xenu-directory, http://tinyurl.com/6eqzhny, 21.02.2012 ↩
- Scientology definition Homo Novis. ↩
- Translation by the author ↩
- Also by this author: http://www.lermanet.com/persecution/zeisel.htm ↩